Level Coaching Services
Level Benefits is proud to offer exceptional services to our members. Explore the many ways to save on the following services for you and your family. We have compiled and overview of some of the services offered to you with your membership:
Nurse triage services via a toll-free number 24 hours a day, 7 days a week provides member’s access to pre-recorded Health Information Library consisting of over 1,100 various topics including:
Deaf and foreign language services through the use of TDD and a language line service can be accessed by members being triaged twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, including holidays. This product is not available in MA.
THIS PLAN IS NOT INSURANCE. THIS IS NOT A MEDICARE PRESCRIPTION DRUG PLAN.*
This plan does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00. The plan provides discounts at certain health care providers for medical services. The range of discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and service. The plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. Plan members are obligated to pay for all health care services but will receive a discount from those health care providers who have contracted with the discount medical plan organization. You may access a list of participating health care providers at this website. Upon request the plan will make available a written list of participating health care providers. Discount Medical Plan Organization and administrator: Careington International Corporation, 7400 Gaylord Parkway, Frisco, TX 75034; phone 800-441-0380.
The program and its administrators have no liability for providing or guaranteeing service by providers or the quality of service rendered by providers. This program is not available in Montana and Vermont. This plan is not currently available in Washington.
*Medicare statement applies to MD residents when pharmacy discounts are part of program.
Keep your family and your home safe and secure for less with your Level Coaching membership.
- Level Coaching members receive discounts on all home security, surveillance and electronic equipment to protect the home from intruders
- Call for a free consultation from a security expert.
Level Coaching members have access to a fully managed identity theft restoration service that provides the complete coverage identity theft victims expect and need. This service includes experts in every aspect of identity theft, protection, restoration, and data breach response management with a 100% record of success in completely restoring identity theft victims to pre-theft status.
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Restoration
- Certified Identity Restoration Experts
- One Year of FREE Credit Monitoring for Victims
- Free ID Theft Restoration for Data Breach Victims
- Online Education
- Document Recovery Assistance
In today’s economy, the recession has drastically devastated the job field with major cutbacks and layoffs across the board. Many Americans have been left scrambling for additional resources to make ends meet and the unemployment rate is at an all time high. Level Coaching members have an upper advantage on the average job seeker with Job Placement Assistance.
- Job placement and resume preparation
- Interview coaching, presentation skills and career search strategy
- Tips on successful interview process setting you apart from the competition
- Complimentary nationwide job search where USEFS gets your resume in front of over 100,000 business’ looking for employees to hire.
Nobody ever intends on needing legal assistance but Level Coaching members have access to free and discounted legal care. Your USEFS membership gives you unlimited access to a large network of attorneys throughout 50 states with discounts up to 40% on everyday legal needs.
Free services include but are not limited too:
- Initial phone consultations for each new legal matter with no time limits
- Initial face-to-face consultations for each new legal matter with no time limits
- Plan attorney will assist members preparing to represent themselves in small claims court.
- Preparation of a free simple Will with free annual updates
- Review independent legal documents (6 pages maximum)
- Provide members with assistance solving legal matters involving government programs, such as INS and Welfare.
As a Level Coaching Member, you can get answers to your legal questions instantly
without appointments or face to face meetings in a lawyer’s office.
*** To activate Legal Services call (888)359-7755***
Level Coaching members can obtain substantial savings on all of your prescription needs. The Prescription Drug Card is a non-insurance discount card that provides saving solutions for individuals & Families. Our aim is to minimize your “out-of-pocket” expenses for your prescriptions. The discount fees are honored at participating pharmacy providers. Member can use the card for his/her personal benefit or the benefits of his/her spouse, dependent children and any permanent resident in the member’s household. Unlike insurance, utilization is encouraged because it directs traffic to participating provider locations. You and your family may use the benefits as many times as needed.
- No cost to join
- Up to 50% savings on prescription drugs
- No limitations on usage
- No claim forms or other paperwork to file
- Receive your discount at the time of service
To activate your Prescription Drug Card and cash in on your savings Simply Click Here
The Roadside Protect automobile assistance plan has been designed to reduce the impact of many of the inconveniences and burdens that accompany automobile ownership. Whether the issues are auto maintenance, automobile breakdown, or automobile accidents, this plan has been designed to enhance your automobile experience.
Roadside Protect Services:
- Vehicle Towing
- Vehicle Fuel Delivery
- Vehicle Extrication
- Vehicle Tire Change
- Vehicle Lock-Out
- Vehicle Jump Start
Roadside Protect Services Include:
- Telephone roadside dispatch 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, handled by a live agent
- 4 claim limit per year for each active member
- Coverage for the member and one additional adult driver in the household in any car they drive
- Maximum benefit is $100 per claim
- Full road and towing services to the nearest service facility for all self-propelled, four wheel vehicles, trucks, and recreational vehicles with a gross vehicle weight up to 10,000 lbs. Vehicles must be designed, licensed and used for private, on-road transportation.
- Gasoline/fuel delivery service and battery jumpstart only available for recreational vehicles and trucks with more than four wheels and a gross vehicle weight up to 10,000 lbs.
- Motorcycle service
Roadside Protect Service Excludes:
1. Service if member is not with the disabled vehicle. 2. Transportation for the member to the vehicle for service or from the vehicle to another destination after service has been rendered. 3. Service will not be rendered in areas not regularly traveled, such as vacant lots, beaches, open fields, or other places which would be hazardous for service vehicles to reach. 4. Towing a vehicle off a boat dock or marina. 5. Delivery or repair of tires. 6. Installation or removal of snow tires and chains nor dismounting, repairing, or rotating tires. 7. Vehicle’s storage charges. 8. Cost of parts, installation, products, materials, impounding, and additional labor relating to towing. 9. Service of any kind on vehicles used for commercial purposed or using dealer tags (Note: All trucks in New York have commercial license plates whether they are used for business or private use. If the truck is used for private use, we will dispatch.) 10. Service for taxicabs, tractors, boats, trailers, dune buggies, or vehicles used for competition, or stolen vehicles. 11. Service for unlicensed vehicles. 12. Service for vehicles with expired safety inspection sticker, license plate sticker, and/or emission sticker(s) where required by law. 13. Service for vehicles illegally parked or impounded. 14. Repeated service calls for a car in need of routine maintenance. 15. Service when a vehicle is snowbound. We do not hoist, winch, or shovel vehicles from unplowed roads, snow banks, snowbound driveways, or curbside parking.
Hotline and Preparation
Members get expert tax advice conveniently and instantly by telephone through one-on-one consultations with experienced and professional tax specialists.
Tax Benefits Include:
- One Free Tax Return per year, each additional return will be at a flat rate of $50.00.
- Unlimited access to Tax Professionals year-round
- Free review of last year’s tax return
- Research of complex tax issues
- Advice regarding IRS Audits and Notifications
- Tax Tips for personal and small business owners (sole proprietors)
- Explanation of Tax Law Changes
- Translation Service for over 140 languages